EDUCATION & TRAINING for elected leaders, organizations and citizens.
We advance policy that honors God, defends life, affirms parental rights, protects children and safeguards religious liberty. Our programs educate and train pro-family elected officials, organization leaders and citizens to impact all levels of government.
There is a class for YOU!
No matter how you serve the Lord in your work, we are here to help with education and resources.
Training tracks for state legislators and school board members on hot-button policy issues, media preparation, and much more.
Education for Family Policy Councils and allied organizations committed to protecting life, family and religious liberty.
The first national school board training program delivered from a biblical worldview.
This fully online program will prepare school board members and candidates for the challenges they will face and equip them for successful service that honors God, protects children, and preserves parents’ rights . The course will cover:
- School board jurisdiction and responsibilities
- How to navigate the system and achieve goals
- Robert’s Rules of Order
- Constitutional issues and law relevant to school boards
- Curriculum standards and decision-making
- Hot topics including CRT, gender theory and parental rights
- Model policies and additional resources