At Family Policy Foundation, the sister ministry of Family Policy Alliance, our vision is a nation where God is honored, religious freedom flourishes, families thrive and life is cherished.
Our mission is to advance biblical citizenship, equip and train statesmen, promote policy and serve an effective alliance.
We work in collaboration with dozens of state and national organizations including the 40-state network of family policy councils whose alliance we host. Along with Family Policy Alliance (FPA), Family Policy Foundation (FPF) organizes joint events, training opportunities, webinars and online summits to leverage the strength of likeminded organizations. We believe we can achieve more together than on our own, hence our passion for alliance-building and organizing.
We educate and train pro-family elected officials, organization leaders and citizens to impact all levels of government. Since 2016, FPF’s Statesmen Academy has trained state legislators in the art of statesmanship and effective public service. In 2021, we began communications workshops for Members of Congress to equip them on the most challenging social and cultural issues of today. In 2022, FPF will launch the School Board Academy – a robust online training program and fellowship for conservative school board members.
Together with our allies, we leverage the voice of more than one million advocates, tens of thousands of churches and pastors, and hundreds of staff members to advance pro-family values in government and culture. We inspire Christians to be informed and active citizens who partner with us to realize a nation where life, families and religious freedom are protected and celebrated.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God;
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory;
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ is absolutely essential;
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life;
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they who are saved unto the resurrection of life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation;
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.